- Durable aluminium housing
- Quick installation, simple configuration
- Graphic display with backlight, 6-key keyboard
- Flow measurement: actual, minimum, maximum
- Volume measurement: total, positive, negative, daily, auxiliary
- Datalogger with memory for ca. 900000 records.
- Inputs/outputs: USB/RS232, RS485, 4-20mA current loop,Frequency, Pulse, Status (relay), PLC digital input
BFM921 Electromagnetic flowmeter is a device designed to measure, indicate and store flow and passed through volume data of conductive liquids. Flow meter records both positive and negative flow. As there are neither moving nor mechanical parts in the flow profile the device can be applied to measure extremely polluted liquids containing even solid pollution. The only limitation is that the device can be used solely with conductive liquids.
Connection to and from inputs and outputs are provided via pluggable terminal blocks to ensure easy installation. Inputs and outputs are protected from common cases of misuse (overcurrent, overvoltage, ESD) ensuring high device reliability.
BFM921 flowmeter is ideal for applications in chemical, pharmaceutical or food industry. Providing wide range of outputs, the flowmeter can be used in other areas such as paper, water, waste-water processing, and etc.