The BAPC258 is an analogue to pulse conversion module specifically designed to interface to systems requiring pulse inputs.
A wide range of process and probe inputs are available with two fully isolated pulse outputs. The output frequency range is factory calibrated for required spans of 10Hz up to 10kHz, with low scale offsetting available. Final calibration may be trimmed using the front accessible zero and span trim adjustments.
The level of OUT1 (when ordered as pulse source) is set using a top accessible trim pot close to the power plug. The level of OUT2 (when ordered as pulse source) is set using the front accessible ‘AMP’ trim pot.
- Inputs include AC/DC current & volts, resistance, RTD (Pt100), thermocouple, pH/ORP and pulse.
- Output up to 10k Hz.
- Two isolated pulese outputs.
- 1500Vrms isolation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Single power supply covering 10-60Vdc / 16-48V 50/60Hz.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion for use with PLC & SCADA systems.