The BSL339 is a software configurable isolating converter providing true 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2500Vrms for standard process signals. The programming socket is under the front door flap. The BSL303 USB isolator is used with the BSL300 Windows software to display real time input output and calibration parameters. Key features of the BSL339;
- Small 12.4mm case size.
- Wide range AC/DC power supplies.
- 15 Input ranges and 11 output ranges.
- Precision digital measurement and digital to analogue output after the isolation barrier. This removes all errors associated with the isolation process and ensures faster input to output response.
- Input linearisation.
- User engineering units and scaling.
- Supply for power loop input devices.
- Reverse and direct acting output.
- Output signal limiting.
- Input filter for fast or slow response time.