The BSL340 is a field configurable isolating transmitter/converter providing true 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2500Vrms for use with industrial probes and millivolt signals. Input and output are set using the BSL300 programmer connected to a PC USB via the BSL303 interface. The connection socked is accessed under a door flap on the front of the module. Key features of the BSL332 are;
- Small case style.
- Wide range AC/DC power supply.
- Input linearisation.
- User engineering units and scaling.
- Differential and single ended input.
- Switch-able input loading
- Reverse and direct acting
- Signal limiting.
- Programmable sensor supply.
- Switch-able input filter (fast / slow)