The BASI intelligent isolated transmitter BTT724 with HART protocol, is available in casings for in-head and for DIN-rail mounting as well as mounted into an IP65 protection box.This transmitter allows the user to:
- Select sensor and input signal type
- Select and adjust input range
- Perform offset correction and device calibration
- Specify input ranges and output type
- Select output reaction at sensor break
- Adjust the digital filter.
The BTT788 transmitter is easy to program via BASI HART talker. Thanks to its large capabilities and low price, BTT724 can be very useful in various industrial field applications requiring signal isolation.