The BSL335 is a field configurable isolating converter/splitter providing true 4-way galvanic isolation up to 1800Vrms for standard process signals. On standard models are 3 x 16 position encoder switches under a door flap to set input and output ranges. All models also have a user range set using the BSL300 configuration software.
- Small 12.4mm case.
- Wide range ac/dc power supply.
- Precision digital measurement and digital to analogue output after the isolation barrier. This removes all errors associated with the isolation process and ensures faster input to output response.
- (When fitted) 1100 input to output range combinations using the three encoder switches mounted under the top door, no recalibration is necessary.
- Models supplied without the range switches are supplied at a reduced cost and provide a higher level of security on range / calibration settings.
- All models include an independent user range.
On models fitted with the “Extended User Range Settings” have the following additional capabilities;
- Input linearisation.
- User engineering units and scaling.
- Reverse and direct acting.
- Signal limiting.
- 20 character name.